Where is Find/Replace on the SL360 Ribbon?

Dec 13, 2019

I got the missing font message and went to the instructions for replacing fonts, but I don't see a Find/Replace option on the ribbon?

"Go to the Home tab on the Storyline ribbon, click the drop-down arrow beside Find/Replace, and choose Replace Fonts."

13 Replies
KRISTINA  MACHUSICK

Thanks, again!

This communication (including all attachments) is intended solely for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and should be treated as a confidential AAA communication. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the originator. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Stephen Beck

Yes, I had the same issue of not finding the Find/Replace menu until I was in slide view.   Regarding that I am wondering if there is a way to change a font globally.  It appears that the font was only changed in the single slide, but it may be in most slides, as well as most of the powerpoints I am importing.  Does anyone know … ?    

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Stephen,

It looks like David was able to pop in and help you here.

If you're seeing anything outside of the global update, then with your permission, I'd like you to share your project file with our support engineers to investigate what's happening. You can share it privately by uploading it here. It will be deleted when troubleshooting is complete.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.