Freelance Storyline 360 Developers

Mar 11, 2020

Hello,

I'm interested in talking to freelance 360 developers - specifically storyline360 developers to help out on our projects. 

We are looking for a freelance Articulate Storyline 360 developer who can work on a range of our projects. We have a number of new courses and projects that require updates. We provide graphics, audio, script etc. You'll need to put everything together and work within our guidelines. Work is on a project basis and everything it remote, you'll have your own software licenses.

We build custom interactions, menus using designs that we have created and you'll be comfortable with states, variables, triggers etc. 

You'll need to be to have working understanding of Illustrator to get graphics. We use some other Adobe software for use in our courses (XD, PSD, InDesign) as everything is a custom build. 

Please get in contact if you've got any questions. 

Thanks for reading,

15 Replies
Paul Zamora

Are you still requiring the assistance of Freelance developers?  I've been in the industry for quite a while. I am experienced in Instructional Design and Development and have been using the Articulate tool from V1 to 360 including RISE.  My background also includes all facets of Multimedia production (Script writing, Video/Audio editing, Graphics) and of course development. I am also very versed in media compression and mobile platform delivery, and LMS administration with SumTotal, Cornerstone, Workday, and SCORMCloud. I know their unique personalities when it comes to getting content in them and working.  Also, being networked across the globe I have friends and colleges in all kinds of industries just in case an SME is required.  Direct Message me if you would like to learn more or just shop talk.  https://www.linkedin.com/in/multimediaguru/

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!

Paul Z

(partial list of tool expertise)
• Adobe CC (Photoshop-Premiere-Audition-Illustrator-Media Encoder)
• Articulate Studio (360-Rise and all the built-in tools)
• Trivantis Lectora
• Camtasia
• Vyond
• SharePoint
• and more... 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.