Quiz settings

Apr 11, 2024

I have a client who does NOT want the learner to know whether the question they just answered in the quiz is correct or incorrect. How do I remove the correct or incorrect response from each question slide? Also, would removing the correct and incorrect response have an affect on the final Quiz Results?

4 Replies
Judy Nollet

Set the Feedback field on the question slides to None:

That will remove the Correct and Incorrect layers. When the user submits their answer, they'll jump to the next question/slide. 

The Results slide will still show the score.

However, I think it's important to consider the purpose(s) of the quiz. The appropriate feedback can help someone learn the correct answers (instead of just guessing them). 

Steven Monroe

You are awesome! And I totally agree with you. I attempted to communicate that removing the response was a mistake. That learning still happens when the learner knows an answer is wrong they can research the answer to get it right - they now know something they didn't know before. Apparently, the client's working knowledge trumps my PHD in education. What's that saying? The Customer is always right. Let's just say in this case they are quite a bit short on being right. Thanks again!

Ange CM

Hi Steven, You could mask the correct/incorrect on the feedback slides with whatever message your client would like, or a design of some sort. Or have the question, on Submit, go to correct/incorrect response slide  (with something masking the correct/incorrect)- but code the feedback slides to jump to next quiz question when timeline starts on both of them. This way the quiz results would still build and show on a results slide, but the viewer would be none the wiser as to why they failed!