Comments not working right.

Mar 11, 2022

Comments in Review files have been acting strangely yesterday March 10 and today March 11 2022. 

I always receive email notifications, which is good, but my clients comments don't always show when I'm reviewing in Review 360. Sometimes they show up, other times they are all gone.

When I write a comment back, it seems to vanish when I hit post. My client does receive an email about it, and then unpredictably it reappears in one case, the next day.

Is this the program acting wonky or is it me? I've never had this issue before.

15 Replies
Clara

Hi Charles

Does it seem that you only lost comments recently or on a particular course? I don't see any Review status issues from the last 2 days on our Articulate Status page but, we could look into your individual courses if you can connect with our Support Engineers. 

We'll want to know 1) Your Articulate ID which published courses, 2) The course title, 3) the emails of any Reviewers who may have added comments, 4) if you have a general time period of when they added comments.

One thing to try in the meantime, is to clear your browser cache.

Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, everyone.
I have some great news to share!

We just released the fix for the issue reported where Comments are not being saved in Review 360.

Since Review 360 is a web app, there's nothing to install! New features and fixes are available immediately.

Please let us know if you have any questions by posting here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Andrea Catenaro

I had this issue yesterday. I had updated/republished the course several times yesterday and my client was leaving comments on an earlier version. She must've left the tab open through out the day and it didn't refresh when I republished. Now I tell her to always make sure it says "Current Version" at the top of the review link.

Daniel Castillo

When will this get fixed? This is a sporadic issue; it happens once and then everything is OK. I happened with me a couple of weeks ago, in which many of my comments in a project just disappeared. But even though things work OK after it happens, now there's the uncertainty that it could happen again at any time.

Luciana Piazza

Hi Daniel, 

Sorry to hear you're running into this issue. Could you please share what browser you're currently using? I'd also recommend you see if this behavior happens in an incognito window.

As a workaround, you could try clearing the cache on your browser. I know that has helped folks in the past! 

Looking forward to hearing from you! Have a great weekend! ☀️