New in Review 360: Team Folders

Aug 22, 2023

We're ecstatic to launch Review 360 team folders for Articulate 360 teams. Now any seatholder can manage and publish new versions of the same Review 360 items, making it easier than ever to collaborate on multiple projects.

When you launch the Review 360 dashboard, you'll see three main sections in the sidebar: Private, Team, and Deleted Items.

After you publish your content to Review 360, you'll find it in the Private directory. When you're ready to share it, move it to the Team directory, where every team member can access it. 

Want to share your content with only a few people? No problem! Create a folder under the Team directory, give it a name, then select who you want to share it with. If "Everyone" shows as an editor, hover over it and click the trash icon to remove it.

Creating a new team folder

Once your content is in the Team directory, members with access will see it listed when publishing a new version of an existing item to Review 360.

If you’re an Articulate 360 teams subscriber, you can access this new feature immediately in Review 360. And if you don’t have Articulate 360 but want to try out this feature, you can start a free 30-day trial. For more detailed information about this feature, check out our user guide: Review 360: Share Items with Team Folders.

70 Replies
Dawre Same

Team Folders could potentially be a feature introduced in Articulate Review 360, a web-based collaborative tool used for reviewing and feedback on e-learning projects, particularly those developed using Articulate software like Articulate Storyline or Articulate Rise. If this feature is indeed new, it might indicate that Articulate has introduced a way to organize and manage e-learning projects within team-based folders, enhancing collaboration and organization for projects involving multiple contributors.

To learn more about this feature, I recommend visiting the official website of Articulate or Review 360. You can also check any official release notes, blog posts, or announcements related to the product to get a detailed understanding of the new Team Folders feature and its capabilities.

Steven Benassi

Hi David!

Thanks for reaching out and sharing the feedback! So glad to hear how this new feature could benefit you and your team when publishing to Review 360! I've included your voice in the feature report and will update this discussion as soon as we have any news to share.

Have a great start to your week!

Lia Lee

Hi product team, on 360.articulate.com in the mix n match lesson section (templates > courses > mix and match lessons > "project management"), will teams eventually have the capability to group lessons by topics as they are grouped here under mix and match? Listing out learning content by topic would be an incredibly powerful feature for our team here. Screenshot attached and link here: https://360.articulate.com/?_ga=2.83250582.108257359.1693236422-953450383.1664473735#templates 

Jose Tansengco

Hi Lia, 

Thanks for sharing this information, which sounds like a great feature to have! 

That type of grouping feature hasn't yet made its way to our product roadmap. As an alternative,  have you tried creating folders in Review 360 and labeling them by topics instead? Within the folders in the main directory, you can also add subfolders to further help you with organizing your published courses. 

Ira Brown

I'm confused.

I created a folder structure for my team, left the permissions in the Review 360 Team folder as (Everyone) and we have published Review 360 items in those folders. When I review of the courses from one my team members that is the Owner of the course, I do not see an option to republish the course. 

Would everyone member of the team need to be Collaborators/Course Managers on all courses in this structure to be able to publish new versions for other Owners in Review 360 Team Folder?

Eric Santos

Hi Ira,

I'm happy to help! You are correct; any seatholder in the same subscription with editor access to the Rise 360 item in Review 360 can publish a new version. This may include content on which you aren't assigned a collaborator role.

You need to go to the Rise dashboard and open the course from there to publish a new version to Review 360. Can you confirm if you're opening the course from the Rise 360 dashboard and not from Review 360?

Ira Brown

Hi Eric,

Thank you for explaining. Where it felt a bit confusing is that the text in Review 360 for the Team folder. It reads like users can publish from this space without having access to the Rise 360 course. While the functionality to organize the published version is great, I think having a team folder in Rise 360 would probably help with clarity. While our Team all share the same subscription, it would be helpful to organize the Rise 360 files in a Team folder like in Review 360.  As I had the impression that individual users under the same account subscription would be able to Publish new versions from the Review 360 Team folder WITHOUT having to be a collaborator/course manager on the individual courses. 

Hopefully that makes sense 

Sharon Barringer

So far, this new feature has really helped our team, where the person who frequently publishes a course to Review upon SME request, is NOT the person who is assigned the edits when the review is finished. However, it would be far less cumbersome if the Move Items permissions were configurable, as we already have dozens of courses in our shared folder, and only one person is able to move them to another (also shared) folder for the sake of file organization.

Lauren Connelly

Hello Bruce!

I'm happy to help! Are you typing in the group name as it appears in Account Management?

If you're in a time crunch, I would recommend adding the users in the group individually to the folder. Either way, it would be helpful to see what this looks like on your end. Do you mind taking a screenshot or a Peek? You can upload it to this discussion or privately in a support case. 

Sorry for the trouble!

Jose Tansengco

Hi Bruce, 

Thanks for the additional information. I wanted to clarify that currently, it is expected that the only available group when managing who can view and edit folders is the 'Everyone' group shown here: 

If you'd like to add specific users to the folder, you'll need to do so individually as suggested by my colleague Lauren. This feature is still in its Beta stage, and we expect additional improvements to be added in the future, but you can also log requests for features that you'd like to see here.

Jeff Nunamaker

Great addition! Here's a few thoughts from my team - 

Add option to have the review link publish directly to a team folder from Storyline and Rise.

Maybe a default setting option to control where the Review link publishes?

Not a team folder but more of a Rise collaborator thing - have courses default to having people on the account default as various levels of collabs. Also, a dropdown to choose people from the team when adding collabs instead of manually typing in their email.