No review mails sent?

Jul 08, 2019

Hey everyone,

just checking in to say that I haven't received a single mail from Review today, even though several comments were left on a project. 

I already checked my notification settings (on "instantly" at the moment) and made sure the mail address of my account is still correct. I'm experiencing the same problem with Rise as well - no E-mail after exporting (the exporting itself works completely fine).

Anyone else missing Articulate mails?

4 Replies
Désirée  Jochem

Hi Alyssa,
hi Karen,

I solved the mystery: Since Alyssa checked that Articualte mails were correctly delivered on their end (thanks again), I knew the issue was on our side.

I happend to export several courses that week and collecting reviews on new ones, so I generated a bunch of mails - an our mail program started considering Articulate mails as spam. That also affected the E-Learning Heroes newsletter and The Rapid ELearning newsletter. 
But my IT team fixed it, so I'm good!

One last question: I know I can change the mail notifications of Review (instantly, hourly and so on) - but can I turn of Rise's export mail notification? My courses export quickly, so I really have no need for that one, but I wasn't able to find any options for that.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Wow, glad you were able to track that down Ina! We promise we're not spam. 😉 You may also want to ask your IT team to look at enabling the network endpoints and ports listed here to ensure you're able to easily access all things Articulate

The Rise export notification is automatic, but I'll let the team know you'd like an option to disable it! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.