Review 360 won't load

Sep 12, 2023

Yesterday and today, Review 360 won't load a course. I see that there was a problem 9 months ago like this.

We're in the process of developing three courses, and the problem is happening intermittently with at least two of them. We've got a deadline?? Any help is appreciated!!

1 Reply
Steven Benassi

Hi Carrie!

Sorry to hear about the trouble you've encountered with Review 360 not loading your courses! Checking the Articulate Status page, I do not see any incidents reported.

Testing the behavior on my end, Review 360 is fully functional while using Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. I have a few follow-up questions to help us troubleshoot:

• Is this issue happening in a specific browser or all browsers?
  • Have you tried clearing your browser's cache? Here's how to clear the cache in most browsers
  • Does this happen in all projects you try to open in Review 360, or is the issue isolated to one project?

If those troubleshooting methods don't solve your issue, would you mind sharing one of your files here in the discussion or privately through a support case? We'll delete it from our system as soon as we've finished troubleshooting!

Looking forward to hearing from you!