Add icon to Rise360 heading

Feb 25, 2021

I have been asked to add an activity icon to headings where there's an interactive. Can you please explain how I might be able to do that?

14 Replies
Tracy Creamer

I attached an image. You could even just look at your response above. 

You have your image/icon then text next to it.

I tried using the quote feature, but I can't control the spacing as needed. Another person responded and suggested using a glyphy but I cannot find a glyphy or an emoji that will work as an activity indicator. 

Totally open to suggestions, and appreciate your assitance.

Tracy Creamer

Thank you, I like the note also, I use it for other areas.
However, I think I am stuck with the info icon. I also wanted to modify the background color for just the note. Changing the color changed it for the entire block. Do you have a workaround for updating the icon by chance?

I think this would be the easiest way to add this as a new feature. Repurposing this code, I would think would be super easy.

Karl Muller

Hi Liz,

There is an alternative to the Note block.

You can create a Table with a single row and single column.

It looks just like the note box, but without the icon, and you can change the background colour to whatever you want.

You could add a suitable emoji or Unicode symbol in the place of the icon.

Wendy Thomson

Thanks Lea.

I'm using a text block to introduce/provide instructions for interactions. I have a coloured background and wanted to insert an icon like a clipboard/page to give a visual clue that the text provides instructions. Have attached an image of the blocks. 

I've looked at the emojis and unicode symbols and didn't find anything that I thought was suitable. 

Thank you