26 Replies
Instructional Design

I was curious to see if anyone has come up with any work-arounds since the last response? I'm looking to create a scenario where a nurse presents an otoscope image and the nursing student is to identify what's wrong in the patient's ear.

I tried changing the background image to include the otoscope image, but it turns out blurred (even when the character is removed from the scene). Any tips or tricks you've come up with to emulate something like this?

Renz Sevilla

Hi Mi Hee Kim!

If you're trying to remove the continue button in the Scenario Block you can change the following by:

• On the Scenario block> top left corner > Edit
  • Click the scene you need to change (last scene)
  • On the main panel, click "Go to" dropdown
  • Change this to End Scenario or redirect to a specific scene
Ricardo Frias

Hi,

I'm very interested on this functionality. I really like the scenario but when I try to use I always find that I can not add pictures with the comments to demonstrate what is happening in the App.

Please, add the possibility to place picture with the text in Scenarios. Use another app it is not a solution for me because it means I have to be swapping apps all the time and it is not convenient at all.

Best regards,

Lynn Hutchison

Yes, I see many people here requesting that you add the ability to upload pictures of pertinent objects that we are working with or trying to present using the RISE scenarios. It has been several years for me too, trying to see if there is a way, but i never find that way. We use RISE because it is easily viewed by anyone who has a cell phone.. Using Storyline forces end users to have to use a laptop to view it otherwise it gets distorted, the view does not show up well. However, users are not as interested in viewing the scenarios anymore, since we are not able to show the product as we are going through the presentation using scenario approach. I think it is high time that the ability to load up pictures of products that we are working with be made available to the Scenarios! At the moment we can only add pictures of a background. That is not helpful at all. 

Please add this availability to Rise. Thanks