Is there a way to move entire sections?

Apr 18, 2018

Hello,

I'm trying to rearrange 192 lessons that are contained within 21 different sections.  I want to only move the 21 sections (with their content/lessons) and not have to move each one of the individual lessons.  Is this possible?  If not, do you have any suggestions to rearrange these lessons without major confusion?

35 Replies
Tracy Marshall

It would help if, when designing and developing content, we could view all content sections > lessons > blocks in the main navigation outline and be able to drag them around into whatever order we need. (Also, providing a setting that allows us to display all three levels of content or choose which ones to show in the outline the learner sees would be helpful.)

Creating block templates as a workaround to move smaller, unique chunks of content around is not adequate and highly time consuming.

Joe Porto

Is there any update on this? After 3 years of this thread, I'm trying to do this exact thing still. I have a huge amount of content with many sections and lessons. It gets really confusing dragging these one by one -they need to stay together when the course gets long. 

Articulate -are you doing anything about this? 

If I have a section with 3 lessons inside of it, I should be able to move them all together so the section is in a different place in the course. Instead, the section is detached. This is really frustrating and causing a time suck.