Knowledge Check : Multiple Choice in Rise

Jun 01, 2020

Hi All,

I am using knowledge check for this first time. I am particularly using the multiple choice option. I could add the questions/ answer choices and feedback and that works well. Now I want to add more questions. How can I do that? The only way i figured is by adding another block but I am sure there is way to have all the questions in one block and users can take the entire quiz by clicking next. Is it possible to see the demo of how I can do this?

8 Replies
Karl Muller

Hi Manisha,

For Knowledge Checks, there can  only be one question per block.

If you want to create another question, you need to create another Knowledge Check block.

Knowledge Checks work differently compared to quizzes. In a Quiz you can add many different questions, and the questions are scored as a group.

So choose the type that works best for your needs.

Alyssa Gomez

Thank you for the screenshot, Manisha! That's a matching knowledge check question. We have heard some similar feedback that this question type isn't intuitive because learners don't know to drag the objects on the left side. 

Also, there isn't a way to adjust the color of the matching objects, but I'll let our team know you need that option.

If you'd like to further customize this interaction, you may want to explore the idea of building it in Storyline and embedding it using a Storyline block!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.