New in Rise 360: Hide Cover Page

May 18, 2023

Have you ever wished you could hide the cover page of a Rise 360 course so learners could dive right into the content? Well, now when you publish for LMS you can! Simply toggle the option on before you export your course and you’re all set.

A screenshot of Publish to LMS page showing export options. A black arrow is pointing to where Hide Cover Page switch is located.

If you’re an Articulate 360 subscriber, you can access this new feature immediately in the LMS settings of any Rise 360 course. And if you don’t have Articulate 360 but want to try out this feature, you can start a free 30-day trial.

Once you’ve given it a try we’d love to hear what you think! Please share any feedback or suggestions in the comments below. We’ll be working on enhancements for this feature and want to know if there are areas for improvement or additional functionality that you’d like to see. We’re looking forward to your feedback!

The Rise 360 Team

52 Replies
Secteur Appui & Expertise  1

Hi, i'm looking for a way to improve the users experience , when a micolearning project is integrated as a web object into a Storyline project. I wish i would hide the cover page to help the users fosuning on the content of the Rise project. Any idea of what may help ? Also I do not manage to change the size of the screen and that forces the users to use a side bar which is not very nice looking too. Thankx !

Heather Vogt

I think the UI language leaves a lot to be desired.

"Hide Cover Page" and "Turn the cover page on/off" are at odds with each other - Do I toggle this on to hide the cover page or do I toggle this on to turn on the cover page? Can you remove the "Hide Cover Page" language and have it just be "Turn the cover page on/off", with on meaning the cover page is on and off meaning the cover page is off? 

Seems pretty straightforward to me.