Rise PDF Export Omitting Images

Apr 24, 2024

I've been working on a Rise course this week, and my client requires a PDF version for their review purposes.

Over the last week I have successfully published this PDF multiple times without issue, but since yesterday the published PDF does not contain any images that appear in the content area.

The image format is SVG.

Has anyone experienced this, and is there a fix?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Pinned Reply
Steven Benassi

Hi Everyone!

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360! This update fixes the issue where images were missing from the PDF output of a Rise 360 course. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available!

Please let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported!

9 Replies
Karen Hall

I'm having an issue with missing images when exporting my Rise course to a PDF today as well. Only some of the images are showing - my first  "image with text" shows, but the rest do not. All my "2 column grid" images are showing as well as the "text on image".  

I had no issues publishing this course two days ago.  My images are in .png or .jpg format. 

Carlos Mendes

YES, HERE WE ALSO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH ALL IMAGE FORMATS JPG,PNG,GIF AND SVG.

BY DOING SOME TESTS IF I DIVIDE THE COURSE AND EXPORT THE CHAPTERS/MODULES, SOME IMAGES WILL APPEAR AGAIN, BUT THE PROCESS IS WORKABLE BECAUSE WE HAVE TO DUPLICATE THE COURSE OF 10 MODULES, LEAVE MODULES 1 AND 2 AND EXPORT, THEN DOING THE SAME, LEAVES MODULES 3 AND 4. THIS TAKES A LONG TIME AND DOESN'T WORK 100%

Steven Benassi

Hi Everyone!

I'm happy to let you know we released a new update for Rise 360! This update fixes the issue where images were missing from the PDF output of a Rise 360 course. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available!

Please let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported!