Rise quiz question won't advance

Dec 16, 2021

Hello.

I have a course built in Rise with a ten question quiz at the end. I'm unable to advance past quiz question 3. I checked the set to confirm the correct option is marked, which it is. In this case option B is the correct answer. This question appears to be setup just like all the other questions. In particular it's set up like questions 1 and 2 that I'm able to navigate without issue. 

I'm using AICC to deploy to a LMS. All of my settings are the same for courses that have successfully worked in the past. I'm completely stumped. 

Thoughts?

5 Replies
Joleen Ream

Hello. 

Yes, there is a Submit button and it's enabled when both correct and incorrect answers are selected. Once I click Submit, the response is inconsistent. Sometimes I'll see a rectangle display around the correct answer - regardless if I've answered the question correctly or not - sometimes not. The Submit button doesn't transition to the Next button in any instance and remains enabled so users can click to their heart's content, but nothing happens. 

Thanks for your help. 

Hazel Bartolome

Hello Joleen! 

I would suggest troubleshooting your file in SCORM Cloud to check if the behavior is the same. SCORM Cloud is an industry-standard testing engine that's free and supports AICC, SCORM, Tin Can API (xAPI), and cmi5 content.

This video tutorial demonstrates how to use SCORM Cloud with Articulate content.

You'll also find some helpful LMS-troubleshooting tips here.

If your course works properly in SCORM Cloud but not in your LMS, kindly share your SCORM Cloud findings with your LMS provider to troubleshoot the issue. 

If the course encounters the same issues in SCORM Cloud, open a case with us here so that we can investigate.