Sharing content in Rise - Users access issues

Dec 19, 2023

Hi, maybe someone could help me to understand: I use to share Rise contents to internal users for testing purpose (but they do not have an Articulate account). I share the hyperlink of each course and it seems to work for most of them, BUT for some of them, Articulate denies access and asks to create an account. Please note that no password has been set up. Does it ring a bell to you? Did you get same problem? Many thanks folks for your comments!

7 Replies
Eric Santos

Thanks for responding, Sylvie! I just want to make sure you meant this one:

I have pasted the incorrect URL in my first reply for Option 1, which pointed to a published Web output; the articles have changed lately. If it's indeed a Rise share link, then anyone with that link should be able to open it unless you've set up a password where it will be required.

If the learners still can't access the share link, could I have you connect with us in a case so we can determine what's happening? We'll reach out soon after we hear from you!

Support Support

Well I don't know if it can be of any help, but I noticed something: I had 3 modules, and 2 of them were ok, the last one had a little difference in the Rise share link address, with "author" in the link (the others had not this). Once I clicked again on Rise Share to generate the link, the "author" word in the hyperlink disappeared, and then it worked. Does it mean anything to you?

Luciana Piazza

Hi Sylvie!

Thanks so much for providing some additional context. Would it be possible for you to share a screenshot of what you are experiencing on that third module when you try to use the Rise share link? It'll be helpful to get a glance at what you are seeing. 

If you'd feel more comfortable, we can continue this conversation over in a support case!

Looking forward to hearing from you!