Translation error - forgot to duplicate

Nov 20, 2023

Hello,

I made an error while translating my French course content to English. I imported my XLIFF file before duplicating my course... now I have lost the course in French, the original language. Can I restore the previous version?

I made a copy of the course after I had translated it (so a copy in English) and I tried re-uploading the same XLIFF file, hoping it would translate it back to French... is there any way my mistake can be fixed without having to build a new XLIFF file from English to French??

1 Reply
Angelo Cruz

Hi Catherine!

I apologize, but at present, we don't have an option to restore your Rise course to a previous version. However, we are taking note of requests for version control in Rise 360, and I can add you to the list. That way, you will be notified if we make any changes that could help you.

In the meantime, you might want to check the translation software you used, to see if it's possible to download the original xliff file (French) that you uploaded. If that's not an option, you could try undoing the translation to English and then exporting it again.

Please let me know if you have any questions.