Where are the formatting option?

Nov 22, 2018

Hi all,

I'd appreciate if anyone could have a look at the attached screenshot. I'm about to create an interaction with the process feature and this is how it looks when I add one pic and some text, per process step. Yet someone seems to have forgotten the formatting options. And do you agree, that this looks ugly? Title and text below are aligned left, while the picture is aligned with the middle.

Why is it not possible to at least align title, pic and text either to the middle, the right or the left? I would also wish here to be able to have the picture left or right from the text. Like if I could add an "image & text" to the process steps.

Hope you know what I mean and thank you in advance for your reply.
Roland

2 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Rolad!

I'm sorry you're unhappy with the alignment of your text and images in the process block in Rise.

Unfortunately, for the moment there isn't any way to change this directly in Rise. If the ability to do this would make authoring in Rise easier for you log a feature request to tell us more.

In the meantime, I would suggest editing the photo outside of Rise so that it is in a 16:9 format, with the actual image on the lefthand side and white space on the right.

I hope that's helpful!