Last Post Replies
Sunny Bozell
We published a course with Presenter v5 a year or so ago and our logo image fills the logo area all the way to the edge of the left sidebar. Now with Presenter Studio ...
over 13 years ago
By Sunny Bozell
Babette Miller
Some users, when they go to look at my course, are reporting that before the course actually starts, they are seeing a blank pop-up box with 2 buttons. I didn't see th...
over 13 years ago
By Babette Miller
Ardi Collins
I just demo'd Quizmaker '09 and it's awesome. I liked it so much I made the case for us to upgrade. We're thinking of upgrading our department to Studio '09 but had a ...
over 13 years ago
By Ardi Collins
Chris Norton
HI everyone! I am new to the world of Articulate. I've been asked by a company to turn some existing PowerPoint decks into elearning courses with Articulate. Unfo...
over 13 years ago
By Colleen Brunner
Chris Norton
Is there any way to track the number of slides a student has completed in a course and report it out in some manner. This is a non-LMS implementation. If it's possibl...
over 13 years ago
By Sunny Bozell
Cindy Hollister
I know that Presenter supports mp4, swf, and flv video formats, but I thought I had read somewhere here recently that you can put a WMV into your course by using a web...
over 13 years ago
By Cindy Hollister
Arthur Binotti
I am having problems with Articulate Presenter files that I upload with FileZilla. Bascially if I upload the files to my Apache server with FileZilla the presentation ...
over 13 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Tess Farley
I have a large presentation which I have already published which I now want to break down into smaller modules. Is there a way I can do this without having to redo m...
over 13 years ago
By Christine James
Tess Farley
I recorded them and they worked fine but not seem out of sync. Any ideas? Is there something I did wrong?
over 13 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Arthur Binotti
do I have to use the launch_presentation.exe? Why?
over 13 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Tess Farley
Text on my slide goes kind of blurry when I publish. How can I fix?
over 13 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Christine James
Everything was working fine earlier today, but now I can't seem to locate the Articulate tab on the ribbon. Any ideas?
over 13 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Bob Lander
Hi all, My player template has a gray background color. I know I can modify this by changing the color scheme, but I'm wondering if there is a way to use a patterned ...
over 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Sam Veasey
I have a flash video that's about 15 minutes and almost 100 mb. It's on the 7th slide in my course. When I publish my course and view it locally, it's fine. I view my ...
over 13 years ago
By Sam Veasey
Bob Lander
I have a presenter panel in my sidebar, and it includes a "Bio" and "Email" button on it. I just realized that if a user clicks on either of those buttons to get the...
over 13 years ago
By Bob Lander
Babette Miller
Hi everyone - I work in a learning department and one of our employees loaded Articulate Studio on a company laptop. That person's no longer with the company, and now ...
over 13 years ago
By Sam Veasey
Babette Miller
I'm working with a group of other e-learning developers on a short-term contract. We need to be able to share the same player template because we're each working on di...
over 13 years ago
By Babette Miller
Cindy Hollister
I figured out how to add a movie to my sidebar so that I can show a narrator speaking. But my problem is that I want it to sort of replicate a lecture, where the narra...
over 13 years ago
By Cindy Hollister
Arthur Binotti
How do I get it to work right? I don't want the people to have to restart it.
over 13 years ago
By David Anderson
Christine James
How do I change the title of my presentation w/o republishing?
over 13 years ago
By Community Team