Product Last Post Replies
Doug Ellenberger
Good morning, I have been researching software and really like Articulate. One thing I didn't find yet was how many PC's can I load the software on.....am I limi...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By James Brown
Will Findlay
In getting Subject Matter Expert review of my Quizmaker quizzes, I am looking for good ideas on how to get the test questions out of Quizmaker in a format that they ca...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Brian Batt
Lisa Smyser
I'm using software demonstrations in Presenter (no quiz/no engage) and I'm keeping them to less than 1.5 min each. In fact, I only have one video in my current course....
By Jeanette Brooks
Will Findlay
This is an "is it just me?" question where I am curious if anyone out there is experiencing the same thing: Is it just me, or does it take a long time for quizzes to...
By John Curran
Vickie Souve
I am packaging a powerpoint presentation with what appears to be an animation video inside - there does not seem to be a tool box to view slide components. When ...
By Gabe Anderson
Robin Donaldson
I am having problems with the navigation of my slides. If you go to http://preview.theorangegrove.org/training/level2contribute/player.html Click on Tutorial 8: Revi...
By James Brown
Rhona Blankenship
Hi everyone! I have a question with regard to using a web object. I am publishing an online module to our LMS and within the module, I am linking to a .pdf document th...
By Gabe Anderson
Debbie Richards
Is there a maximum # of videos that you can include in an Engage interaction? We are doing a project with the Process interaction. Each step has a video that is <2G...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Dang Thu Nga
Bonjour, J'ai un souci bizarre avec un module de cours: Quand je fais un "preview" individuel de chaque diapositive, tout est normal Quand je fais un "previex" glo...
By Justin Wilcox
Ann Kennedy
I can successfully publish my Articualte presentation but when I view it - the screen is blank and the data folder is empty. What am I doing wrong?
By Brian Batt
Carol  Haueter
I'm new to the Articulate suite, so there may be a simple fix for this, but I've wasted a LOT of time trying to find the solution. I have one slide that I create...
By Carol Haueter
Margaret Jacobs
I have one e-learning activity that needs to be done by 4 different categories of learners. Putting the e-learning together is not a problem with the branching, ...
By Justin Wilcox
Bruce Graham
Hi all. I have a "question" that I want to ask in the middle of my course - "Which of the following do you think are important for topic x?" I would like then to selec...
By Bruce Graham
Paul Reid
I cannot see my attachments tab on one particular course. On other courses, I have no problems with it showing up when published. Here's what I've done so ...
By Gabe Anderson
Peter Hers
Where I have a single quiz included in a Presenter presentation: If I update the quiz then when I next publish the Presenter presentation it automatically updates the ...
By Brian Batt
Simon Perkins
Can't tell for sure, but it seems like this place is dragging people across from the original forums? Or maybe it's attracting a different crowd? Don't kno...
By Gabe Anderson
Simon Perkins
I, like a fair few people here have made X number of feature requests, and while I think this is obviously great for overall development, it may lead to similar reques...
By Steve Flowers
Zara Ogden
Hello everyone... I am having a very frustrating issue. Quizmaker keeps shutting down on me. When I am in the middle of making a question or saving or whatever random ...
By Zara Ogden
Karen Paulson
Hi, I am evaluating Articulate to see if it will meet our development needs. Here's how our courses work. A student watches approx. 1 minute of video then&...
By Karen Paulson
Phil Mayor
Is it possible to change the bullets on an engage FAQ, I am using a specific style of bullets in my elearning and would like to follow this through in the engage inter...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Brian Batt