Last Post Replies
Mohan Kumar
Hi What's the Difference between triggers to variables?
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Mohan Kumar
Hi all... Please help me. How can I change Menu option to bottom in articulate storyline?
almost 12 years ago
By Mohan Kumar
XAn Choly
Hi Folks, Just a heads-up that US app content isn't always available on the iTunes Canadian store. I can't seem to find Articulate Mobile Player - any plans to release...
almost 12 years ago
By XAn Choly
Sol Moh
Hi. I want to change the font size of player labels. please guide me.
almost 12 years ago
By Sol Moh
Ira Hall
Let's see if I can articulate (ha! a pun!) this well. I have an image that starts in the Normal state, but when hovered over is triggered to the Hover state. When a us...
almost 12 years ago
By Ira Hall
Doug Rose
Hi, Does anyone know if storyline re-encodes audio when it is imported as AAC?  I have a lot of files that I compressed and they sound great.  They are also very small...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Sol Moh
Hi. I want to change arrangement of multi scence, please help me.
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Anne Austin
Will the Engages and Quizzes that are imported into Storyline export to HTML 5?
almost 12 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Caroline Willi
I used to have a right-hand panel that displayed showing the triggers, etc. but it seems to have disappeared! How to I enable that panel again so I can continue develo...
almost 12 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
John Black
Does Storyline provide a method for making modal dialog boxes appear over a slide? For example, if someone wants to quit, a box would pop up that says "The program wil...
almost 12 years ago
By John Black
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have customised a SL feedback form, but there's still a small grey "line" showing that I cann seem to find/edit/delete/kill.... Is the only way to do this buy f...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Mark Vause
Does anyone know if it is possible to define the Slide layer properties of a layout when it is used as the layout for a layer? When inserting a video in Test Mode the ...
almost 12 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Jeff Miller
I've designed a lesson with a video I downloaded off of YouTube. It shows in my lesson with  the eye open. I preview the slide and the video appears when I want it to....
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Shelley Owens Schaal
I am working on a project with a number of quiz questions throughout that are not scored but I still want users to be able to review the results prior to getting a deb...
almost 12 years ago
By Shelley Owens Schaal
Louise Greenhoff
Hi, I have had a tidy up of my folders and I want to delete some of the templates I have stored in Storyline. I have deleted these files from the folder on my PC but t...
almost 12 years ago
By Louise Greenhoff
Thomas Gafford
About half the time I run my lesson on an LMS, a Lightbox will not display the slide content. The black screen is display along with the x. The black screen can be clo...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Daniela Schiano di Cola
Hi everyone, Our course starts tomorrow morning and of course I run into technical difficulties. Everything was fine when I uploaded it last week, and let me say that ...
almost 12 years ago
By Daniela Schiano di Cola
jeff kesler
This is probably not possible but thought I would ask. I have a presentation that was published on CD and works fine. It's all swf, not ppt. Each part runs in a browse...
almost 12 years ago
By jeff kesler
Bruce Graham
Would anyone else find this useful? The ability to have the "Hide Objects on Base Layer" gear include a 0% - 100% transparency setting. I have building a course recent...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Ingrid Johnston
Hi All, Followed Tom's terrific blog re organising my media files using Microsoft clip organiser. However, now I am using Storyline, I can't seem to navigate to this p...
almost 12 years ago
By Ingrid Johnston