Last Post Replies
Todd Thornton
In Storyline, when viewing a drag and drop quiz question, it seems a little off to me because you click on one item and the next button gets connected and as a result ...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Melanie Gaiotti
In Storyline is it possible to keep users from skipping through slides without viewing them first?
almost 12 years ago
By Kevin Mcgrey
Diane Elkins
I have an 18-question quiz ending with a results slide with the Review Quiz button.  When I click it to review the quiz, the "incorrect" banner appears across the bott...
almost 12 years ago
By Diane Elkins
Daniela Schiano di Cola
Hi everyone, Thanks for all your help with my previous posts. I have a branching question now, I'm trying to set up the course so that it is organized by Unit and then...
almost 12 years ago
By Daniela Schiano di Cola
Michael Long
I tried to make a slide that ran nothing but some audio and a ton of pictures with text. I know how to play with timelines and make things appear and disappear. The pr...
almost 12 years ago
By Michael Long
Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
This isn't actually a Storyline question, but I posted it on 5/14 in General Discussions and it wasn't resolved, so I thought I'd try here. Is there a way to filter s...
almost 12 years ago
By Rudy Prasetyo
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have a Freeform D&D interaction. It consists of two rectangular "Drop Targets" with titles, and about 19 different sentences/phrases around the screen, each...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Tri Centrifuge
Hi,  I don't know what I'm doing wrong but when i insert a text box in storyline...it does not allow me to resize it and also i can't see the text as I'm typing it in ...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Fabrice Darrigrand
Dear heroes ! I'm using videos in my project so I embed them using the code from YouTube. I was surprised to see that once embedded, the videos don't show the youtube...
almost 12 years ago
By Fabrice Darrigrand
John Pieterse
Hi all, I have build several courses in SL exceeding 300 pages and it still keeps impressing me. Specially the navigation tracking All for use on iPads as my clients ...
almost 12 years ago
By John Pieterse
Guillaume PELLIEN
I have a problem with SCORM reponses  when I use Freeform Drag and drop. I have 5 drag Items and drop targets but if I don't at least have one correct answer, this in...
almost 12 years ago
By Guillaume PELLIEN
Tom Kuhlmann
I had a lot of requests for the demo file I used in the Training Magazine presentation. Below are three video tutorials that show each interaction and the .story file....
almost 12 years ago
By Gregg Wanciak
Katy Joy
Hi, I modified a template in Storyline and saved it. Now I can choose to use that template in any project.  However, my coworker would like to use it as well.  I've lo...
almost 12 years ago
By Katy Joy
Adam Avramescu
I have built a story with an interactive menu that uses buttons and captions as branches to other content in the story. Sometimes these links work fine, but other time...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
matt steele
I was creating a scenario for testing and tried to use a background fill to only show part of a background applied to a slide.  In storyline it looks to be working but...
almost 12 years ago
By matt steele
Johanna Stix
Hi Community, today I come up with another question about imported video and the replay button/ prev button. I have a project with 2 videos.  The slides should advance...
almost 12 years ago
By Johanna Stix
Taylor Sikes
Hi,  I feel like I am trying to do something simple and it is not working for me.  I want to add two buttons to the base layer of a slide and set triggers as follows:...
almost 12 years ago
By Annie Jean
Ana Almeida
Hi there, is there any place where I can find some pre-made scenarios or graphics to use in my storyline courses? Tks
almost 12 years ago
By Ana Almeida
Sherry Rose
In the first scene - objectives slide the learner should be able to simply click the Next buttton to preview three columns of Objectives... the third objective refuses...
almost 12 years ago
By Annie Jean
Stefaan Van Eenoo
Hi all, Is somebody willing to send me a sample published Soryline course for the LMS ? Player options: Prompt to resume and Ignore flash cookies when running from L...
almost 12 years ago
By Stefaan Van Eenoo