Product Last Post Replies
Christine James
What's the most that I can put in an engage interaction?
Articulate Engage over 13 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Sunny Bozell
The Media Tour Interaction in Engage 09 is great, but is there any way to change the caption setup from "Center" to Left?
By Jeanette Brooks
Babette Miller
Hi everyone - I work in a learning department and one of our employees loaded Articulate Studio on a company laptop. That person's no longer with the company, and now ...
Articulate Presenter over 13 years ago
By Sam Veasey
Babette Miller
I'm working with a group of other e-learning developers on a short-term contract. We need to be able to share the same player template because we're each working on di...
By Babette Miller
Sam Veasey
I am having an issue with my labeled graphic interaction. I created a hyperlink from one of my labels. It is linked to a file which is saved on our file server. But...
By Sam Veasey
Cindy Hollister
I have a course, and I'd like users to be able to use the forward/back/pause controller to navigate their way through. However, I also have a quiz, and once they get...
Articulate Quizmaker over 13 years ago
By Cindy Hollister
Cindy Hollister
I figured out how to add a movie to my sidebar so that I can show a narrator speaking. But my problem is that I want it to sort of replicate a lecture, where the narra...
By Cindy Hollister
Arthur Binotti
How do I get it to work right? I don't want the people to have to restart it.
By David Anderson
Christine James
How do I change the title of my presentation w/o republishing?
By Community Team
Frodo McMasters
HI Everyone, First, I think Engage rocks. It's been a major asset in our e-learning toolkit. This is why I'm hoping there's an answer to my question. I have a big, BIG...
By Frodo McMasters
Colleen Brunner
Hello. We are creating a series of presentations that will be using alot of the same glossary terms. Is there a quick way for me to import a common glossary or possibl...
By Colleen Brunner
Frodo McMasters
Is there a way to make an Engage swf that is inserted into a PowerPoint file smaller than the full screen size? It automatically comes in as 720 x 540 pixels (I think)...
By Frodo McMasters
Colleen Brunner
I am trying to change the color when user selects answer. Currently the whole area over the answer is blue (and dot in multiple choice is blue too). I did not find any...
By Jay Hedley
Babette Miller
Here's a weird one for you. My issue is with some videos that I inserted in my course. When I preview or publish and view my course on my own PC, the videos play fin...
By Babette Miller
Christine James
How come when I publish to CD, things work fine, but when I publish to web, they don't?
By Christine James
Babette Miller
This is the strangest thing. I've been working all day on a presentation and everything's been going fine. But now all of the sudden when I publish, I'm not seeing my ...
By Babette Miller
Tess Farley
Is there a optimal number of engage interactions that we can have in a presentation, beyond which it can lead to 'issues'? For one of my modules, I have close to 30 sc...
By Tess Farley
Cindy Hollister
Hi everyone! I've added a SWF to my slide, and it looks great. But after the movie's done playing, I want it to fade out to the plain white slide background again, s...
By Cindy Hollister
Colleen Brunner
Can anybody point me in the right direction for help with the quiz review facility? The answers are off the screen. I've done a search but I can't locate anything.
By Colleen Brunner
Cindy Hollister
I have created my first quiz, and I want the finish button to take the user to a url. Is that possible?
By Cindy Hollister