Printing results doesn't print the questions

May 19, 2011

Hi - When I finish my quiz and click Print Results, I get a little table that reports the date and time, student score, passing score, and result.  I saw one of the Quizmaker videos that showed clicking Print Results also can print the questions from the quiz.  How do I make it print the questions?

Thanks!

4 Replies
Brian Batt

Hi Lisa,

If you enable print results but do not allow a user to review a quiz, they will not be able to review their questions and answers when they print results. This is by design. If you wish to allow a user to review their questions and answers when they print results, please see:

http://www.articulate.com/support/quizmaker09/kb/?p=317

Joseph Willis Jr

Hello,

Is there anyway to have an end result where at the end of a course, the user can:

1.) Have a print out of the question, answer selected, incorrect/correct, total score?

or

2.) Default print results without showing the correct answer on the page.

So far, with the help of another Hero, I have a results slide that shows correct/incorrect answers for the question number with the users score as well.

I would like to either print from the results screen or default print results without showing the correct answer.

Can anything be done in Storyline?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.