prior post on setting variables

Aug 23, 2014

I found the control to set the project variables. Sorry for the false alarm...noob mistake (rueful grin). Have a good day. BTW, I really like the variables and find myself wanting to customize a menu with them....I've seen some posts on that and I look forward to working through some of them. What do you recommend besides going through the posts in the forum for learning more about variables and advanced features? Is there a particular book for example? Finally, the tutorials are great but I'm almost through them and clearly there is still lots to learn.

2 Replies
Justin Grenier

Hello again, Patrick.

Once you've made your way through our tutorials, there are tons of additional resources available to you:

Please let us know if you need anything else, and have a great day!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Patrick and welcome to Heroes!

Glad you've found the help you needed so far - and there is definitely a lot to learn. Diving in seems to be the preferred method.

We don't have any books published ourselves - but there are a few community members who have created them and you can see a few mentioned here.

You may also want to review the E-learning Challenges for examples and ideas on how to set things up.

Hope that helps!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.