Knowledge checks don't play in published or preview mode

May 14, 2024

I had two microlearning projects in 360 that were functioning properly, but suddenly in preview or viewing the project from the published link, the microlearning stops playing at the knowledge checks.

see what I mean here: https://rise.articulate.com/share/CGSLW6L99lxwruGFM93UOWVy9fVoevmC

We did have a member of our "teams" account leave and this person was the one who created the microlessons. Their account was transferred to another staff member and everything else about the microlesson continues to work. These were in shared folders with shared editing access, so the only change is the absence of the creator.

I made copies of the projects and those work, so I have a potential solution, but it seems like this should not be necessary and makes me worry that other projects that we are collaborating on may become defunct if we change members of our team account.

Thanks for any help or insight!

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hello Alison,

Thanks for sharing a link to your course!

I tested it and can confirm that I also reached a section in your Microlearning course that prevented me from progressing. 

Can I ask if you've tried deleting and rebuilding the block where the course freezes to see if this fixes the issue?

I also opened a support case on your behalf so our support engineers can check your course. You're in good hands, and someone from our team will be in touch shortly to help troubleshoot the behavior!