Last Post Replies
Allison LaMotte
Hi Rise 360 users! We’ve been hearing that course localization can be a painful, time-consuming process. We hate that it’s such a frustrating experience, so we’re work...
6 days ago
By Allison LaMotte
Kerry Munz
Less than two weeks ago, Articulate 360 had an outage due to failures in our infrastructure systems that support our platform. After detailed analysis, we're now shari...
1 month ago
By Kerry Munz
Teisia Wantuch
Based on your feedback, we've introduced even more formatting options to even more blocks! About a month ago, we introduced new enhancements for text blocks, giv...
10 days ago
By Jimmy Webster
Dick Visser
Back in the good old days, when we created plain html, we could link to an element on the same page, thus we could create an index of the topics on top of the page. Th...
3 hours ago
By Paul Tottle
Elle Goebel
Hi there, thank you for hiding the cover page for the LMS format, however, I am wondering why you did not include this feature when exporting as a WEB file? I am tryin...
4 hours ago
By Ariff K
Melissa Bassett
Hi. Does anyone know how learners can add their name into a Rise course? Thank you! Melissa
5 hours ago
By Sarah White
Jennifer Sweeney
Greetings - looking for some clarification on the following 2 points: Reach 360 pricing (not the pro version, the version that's included with our existing subscripti...
5 hours ago
By CHARLES BEAVER
Mark Weingarten
I am working on branding a Rise course, but the fact that headings cannot be changed from bold is making it impossible to brand it tightly. I saw another thread from f...
6 hours ago
By Phil Foss
Cat Cade
We love the content library of images Rise makes available, but we also use a lot of our own images. Is it possible to add our own content library to Rise so we ...
6 hours ago
By John Holland
Larry Wleczyk
Can I send group emails from Reach 360? I would like to communicate with the users on how they like using Reach 360, and also inform them how to navigate around in Rea...
6 hours ago
By Lauren Connelly
Melanie Heymans
Hi, I'm not able to find where I can change the link color in Rise once a link has been visited. Can you help me out? Thanks, Melanie
6 hours ago
By Melanie Heymans
Johanna Golembiewski
Hello lovely Articulate community, Out team has recently started using Rise to try and expedite the creation of course content for our users. We translate into ...
6 hours ago
By Jay Peaurt
Jennifer Stolz
I am working on a compliance course and want to use Rise 360. There are a few polling type questions that we want to ask learners for and be able to see their response...
7 hours ago
By Leah Townsend
Mathew Meyer
I am not sure of the proper forum for this, but I was reviewing the Rise template for "Letting an Employee Go Gracefully" and in the "Mitigating Legal Risks When Letti...
7 hours ago
By Kelly Auner
Angel Castro
Is there a possible way social media icons can be added to a Rise module?
8 hours ago
By Rebecca Gould
Amentum
Hello - I have seen a variety of threads on this topic, however, the trail goes a little dry from 2 years ago. Is there a way to play audio automatically i...
8 hours ago
By Steve Fryer
Amy Cross
I have created several courses (what we are calling modules) for a course. There are no requirements for the learner to move forward so I have left all of the continue...
8 hours ago
By Amy Cross
Madison Souza
Hello, I am adding a scenario to a rise course that will eventually be saved as a SCORM and uploaded as a graded assignment in my LMS (Canvas). I wanted to know the ac...
9 hours ago
By Allison Dishman
Guy Bosworth
Was wondering if there is a way to make 4 flashcards appear as two over two rather than three over one? I've checked settings but don't see that as an option.
9 hours ago
By Valerie Zaryczny
Marianne Seidler
We are using scored Storyline blocks in a Rise course. We would like the learner to be able to review content in Rise after they complete the Storyline block and have ...
9 hours ago
By Marianne Seidler
Francesca Pastore
Hi, When is AI going to be available in Rise? I was expecting it in March ..
10 hours ago
By Beck Aguilar
Rebeca Milanes
Hey All, Anyone able to help out with some additional trouble shooting ideas for translating a course in Rise? I've followed the instructions from this page -Ris...
11 hours ago
By Kelly Auner
Betsy Spence
I am testing a module and the feature that allows user to select an image for it to enlarge is working in Chrome and Edge, but not in Safari or on iPads. Anyone ...
11 hours ago
By Kelly Auner