Last Post Replies
Diversity Campus
Dear Community! One of our customers has just sent me a report on why their e-learning cannot be implemented as a web export for the time being. A) The e-learning tool...
9 hours ago
By Steven Benassi
Sachin Taank
Hi everyone I hope everyone is well and safe. I keep getting Error when trying to upload a video to articulate Rise. It doesn't give me any further details. Just a red...
9 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
alison edwards
I had two microlearning projects in 360 that were functioning properly, but suddenly in preview or viewing the project from the published link, the microlearning stops...
9 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Sarah Bobb
I’m trying to embed one of my storyline modules into an organized tab in a rise Instructor Training course I'm building. Adjusting the iframe width/height doesn’t make...
9 hours ago
By Luciana Piazza
Tim St. Clair
Did something recently change in carousels (both image and quote carousels) that prevent the image from properly fully loading. It seems like there might be something ...
10 hours ago
By kathy kikkert
Humana Academy
Hi, How can i change the white space below the main content? 1. Would like to change the color so it match the content color. or 2. Change the size of the space to zer...
10 hours ago
By Phil Foss
Ange CM
Hi, Is there anyway to just show the percentage score on the last slide, no pass/fail or passing score visible? Thank you!
10 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Daniel Segura
Hello, are you able to add an image in a table cell in Rise 360 now?
10 hours ago
By Steven Benassi
Gail Thompson
I am creating a Rise Microlearning course with several embedded links. Has been working fine until yesterday. I go into the course to edit or preview and within ...
10 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Lindsey Hillman
Hi, I thought this was just a SCORM issue, but it seems to be in the preview also, so wondering if someone here can help! When I use a Continue button, the next block ...
10 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Nina AAA
Hi, I have a question regarding import. I've created folders in Review and put bunch of Storyline files inside. When I'm creating content in Rise and want to import St...
10 hours ago
By Steven Benassi
Harry Carter
Is there anything available that allows for hyperlinks/# to another part of a course? Regards, Harry Carter
11 hours ago
By Phil Foss
Sam Oakley
Hello, Some of our users haven't been able to load all of the content in our course (we host our Rise course in a VLE called Moodle). I've asked our IT Department and ...
12 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Alberto Paiva
Hello! If I choose the Block Entrance Animations option, in Themes -> Blocks, it breaks the display of a Multimedia -> Embed block, where I have an iframe code i...
12 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco
Katherine Phillips
I, a license holder, gave an individual with a trial license ‘manager’ collaboration status on a Rise course. They are able to make updates to the course, as desired, ...
12 hours ago
By Katherine Phillips
R CX
Hi, I'm trying to embed activities I created using Genially and IORAD into a RISE Articulate 360 course. Previously, embedding worked fine, not displaying the applicat...
12 hours ago
By Contenido Lapzo
Bonita Hayes
Hi there. I'm using Storyline blocks that contain audio within my Rise 360 course. However, when using Safari and Chrome browsers on my iPhone - there is no player whe...
12 hours ago
By Bonita Hayes
bridget dougherty
Hi there, I have loaded an MP4 video into one of my Rise courses. The thumbnail Rise has generated isn't great (my video subject looks half asleep), but I am not sure ...
12 hours ago
By Levon Trettin
Tina Treffiletti
Hi, I have created two question banks which appear as folders. I notice that a previous employee also created a question bank (Conflict of Interest) which doesn'...
12 hours ago
By Karl Muller
articulate1 birtlh
Hola. Últimamente estoy maquetando mucho en Rise360, y hay algo que me dificulta el trabajo: LAS LISTAS. Cada vez que tengo que hacer una lista, tengo que copiar línea...
13 hours ago
By Jose Tansengco