Last Post Replies
OLE Department
When using the flashcard grid can you arrange them so there are four on the top? I created four flashcards but three are on top and one is on the bottom.
8 hours ago
By OLE Department
Kathy Harris
Does anyone use Totara Learn? Have you tried to use files published for Web from Rise in Totara Learn? I receive an error when I try, so I wanted to see if anyone has ...
9 hours ago
By Kathy Harris
Ange CM
HI, I am sending copies of Rise Templates, but the custom labels do not appear in the receiver's copy, they all revert to default. Is there another way to send ...
11 hours ago
By Ange CM
Kaija Penley
We are wondering if there is a way to remove the hamburger menu when viewing a lesson as a learner? We don't think its necessary given the flow of the course and only ...
12 hours ago
By Kaija Penley
Katherine Phillips
I, a license holder, gave an individual with a trial license ‘manager’ collaboration status on a Rise course. They are able to make updates to the course, as desired, ...
16 hours ago
By Katherine Phillips
Bonita Hayes
Hi there. I'm using Storyline blocks that contain audio within my Rise 360 course. However, when using Safari and Chrome browsers on my iPhone - there is no player whe...
16 hours ago
By Bonita Hayes
Katherine Phillips
I, a license holder, gave an individual with a trial license ‘manager’ collaboration status on a Rise course. They are able to make updates to the course, as desired, ...
17 hours ago
By Katherine Phillips
Elisa Vaquero
Good afternoon, I'm reaching out because we've been using the interactive resource to incorporate Geniallys into our content creation. The method we were using was qui...
19 hours ago
By Elisa Vaquero
Lärbyrån Digicy
If you do not answer the question but try to continue anyway you get "Please answer the question to continue" together with a exclamation mark within a circle. This te...
21 hours ago
By Lärbyrån Digicy
Sam Hill
When using a screen reader to read a checklist in Rise, each of the labels are read twice (JAWS2023), or the checkbox is read separately to the label (NVDA). See the f...
1 day ago
By Sam Hill
Dana Von Berg
Hello Everyone, I have a course that I am creating in Rise 360, where I create each separate course module as a separate course in Rise. I then export the module...
1 day ago
By Dana Von Berg
Mark Denton
I have two published scorm that have a quiz. The quiz contains a matching question. When accessed from a windows PC all is well When accessed from a MAC (OS - Sonoma 1...
1 day ago
By Mark Denton
Felix Franke
Hi, I haven't found anything about this: Does anybody have a trick how to use images in tables in Rise360? AFAIK, it is not possible out-of-the-box, it may be possible...
1 day ago
By Felix Franke
Learning Development
Is it possible for the admin to manually change a learner's course status to complete? (i.e., a learner completes the course but due to a network glitch, the sta...
2 days ago
By Learning Development
Professional Development Postdoctoral Affairs
Very excited about Reach360! I wonder if there is any thought about making digital badges/verified credentials a possible outcome of the courses in place of certificat...
3 days ago
By Professional Development Postdoctoral Affairs
Alyssa Tweed
It seems silly for all of us to translate the same text labels into the same languages. Does anyone know of a resource that has the translated text labels available fo...
3 days ago
By Alyssa Tweed
Tracy Windsor
Our company is switching where our policies are being kept. I can search a storyline zip file for company.org and it will return the js files where it is located so I ...
7 days ago
By Tracy Windsor
Lara Skaggs
Does anyone use Rise, export the course to a SCORM file, and use that in an LMS which allows the users to download the course for offline use? We are trying to do this...
8 days ago
By Lara Skaggs
Alchemist Learning Transformed
Bit of a long shot this one I know, but I wonder if anyone has experienced similar to this... We have a Rise 360 course that has been translated into 13 languages. The...
8 days ago
By Alchemist Learning Transformed
Eleanor Richter
I'd like to do some testing in Reach 360 to understand it's capability as I get started using this platform. Is there a way to build fake test users that I can a...
8 days ago
By Eleanor Richter