"Please answer the question to continue" does not exist in Labels

May 16, 2024

If you do not answer the question but try to continue anyway you get "Please answer the question to continue" together with a exclamation mark within a circle. This text does not appear in labels to translate. It exists in the standard languages like german and english.

Can you confirm that this is omitted from Labels and please add it for upcoming versions.

Pinned Reply
Steven Benassi

Hi Lärbyrån Digicy!

I'm happy to share we released a new update for Rise 360. This update fixes the issue you ran into where the "Please answer the question to continue" label is missing under Course Labels. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available!

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported!

4 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Lärbyrån Digicy!

I'm happy to share we released a new update for Rise 360. This update fixes the issue you ran into where the "Please answer the question to continue" label is missing under Course Labels. There's nothing to install for web apps. New features and fixes are immediately available!

Let me know if you have any questions about this update or the issue you reported!