Video of the template in the SCORM

May 02, 2024

I have created a course in Rise360. To build the content I started from the course "5 Strategies for Managing Scope" which is available on the website as an example course.

I deleted all the sample images and videos from the course, and then started adding my own content.

The problem is that when I generate the .zip of the SCORM package, the images and videos that came as examples still appear in one of the folders (specifically in the rbc folder -scormcontent\assets\rbc-), which makes the SCORM much heavier than it should be.

Why does this content still appear in the SCORM if it has already been deleted in the course?

1 Reply
Steven Benassi

Hi Judit!

It sounds like unused images from your Rise course are appearing in a published SCORM package.

Testing the behavior on my end, using the '5 Strategies for Managing Scope' template, I was unable to replicate the same issue. The only images in the 'assets' folder were those I chose to leave in the course.

assets-folder

To clarify, which SCORM format did you use? Also, do you mind sharing a screenshot of the unused images (with their names) in the Assets folder, so we can take a closer look into this behavior?

If you'd prefer to share those files privately, please connect with our support engineers through a support case.