An accessible e-learning course is one that people with disabilities (such as auditory, visual, mobility, and learning disabilities) can take equally effectively.
Different countries have varying legislation in place that document specific compliance requirements. In the U.S., a federal law called Section 508 mandates that all online technology developed or used by the federal government be accessible to people with disabilities.
- Articulate 360 FAQs: Accessibility
- Storyline 360 Is Compliant with Section 508 Accessibility Guidelines
- Designing Accessible E-Learning with Storyline 360
- Storyline 360: How to Design an Accessible Course
- Storyline 360 Supports Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Supported Screen Readers for Viewing Content
- 6 Best Practices for Designing Accessible E-Learning
- But It’s to Code: Thoughts on Accessibility in E-Learning