An accessible e-learning course is one that people with disabilities (such as auditory, visual, mobility, and learning disabilities) can take equally effectively.
Different countries have varying legislation in place that document specific compliance requirements. In the U.S., a federal law called Section 508 mandates that all online technology developed or used by the federal government be accessible to people with disabilities.
- Articulate Storyline and Section 508 Accessibility
- Designing Accessible E-Learning with Storyline 360
- Storyline 360: How to Design an Accessible Course
- Storyline and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Supported Screen Readers for Viewing Content
- 6 Best Practices for Designing Accessible E-Learning
- But It’s to Code: Thoughts on Accessibility in E-Learning