Scorm 2004 (4th edition) doesn't work in Shareknowledge LMS

Jan 10, 2022

Hi, everyone!
My company has a course made (by someone) in storyline in 2019. Then they hired me and I updated it (I was given the original story file, so I changed some pics and added some interractions) but the structure was still the same.
Now I publish it as a SCORM 2004 (4th edition) zip file as is was before (same settings), but it doesn't work in LMS Shareknowledge. When I try to start the course there is an endless loading pic (circle instead of cursor) in my firefox browser. 
So I have tried to resave (as scorm 2004) the original old story file without any changes and upload it in LMS,  and it doesn't work either (the same result- endless loading).
It works only the zip (scorm 2004) file that i can download from LMS and upload it there again.
I have compared zip files new and old, they are different and I have found on this forum that it's ok because they optimize published files as they update software. 
File "story.html" from new published zip file (as scorm 2004) works perfectly.
Does anyone have suggetions about this problem?
Maybe there are any specs for Shareknowledge?

9 Replies
Jean Paul

Thank you, Joseph.
So I created another file with same settings and I tryed it in ScormCloud and it doesn't work either (endless loading).
Hm, I start thinking there is a problem with my project.
I can attach here my .story file and published zip. Maybe You'll find what's the problem.
There is a very simple 3 slides project that immitates settings.