Forum Discussion

homersdonut
Community Member
16 days ago

Articulate AI

Hello! As I understood, AI would be launching in September, but we don't seem to have access to anything yet. Is the launch later in September? Is there a specific date, I wasn't able to find anything on the Article about AI. TIA.

CarmenWaterman
    Community Member

Apparently, we receive access to AI Assistant by September 24 and will have 3 weeks to evaluate the AI capabilities free of charge.

• Yes I have been waiting, I can't even find the opt In? does anyone know when we get to trial this feature?

HVfb0f498d-053b
      Community Member

According to another thread its launch date is 17 September. No details on pricing. One month free trial for current subscribers. I wonder if it will have AI auto translation services like some of its competitors?

MaryJames-bdc0f
        Community Member

Do we know if this is a fully functioning trial? Will any content created during this time period be available for use in the future as if it were a paid subscription? Also, if we have a team subscription, does the AI need to be added to the entire team or can it be activated on a single login?

• This is so frustrating- where is the AI update? Other companies released this feature months ago.

• OK, I have the same question and don't know how to find the answer. The new AI features were supposed to be launched this week, and we had until the 12th to opt out! I can't find the features either.

• It is slightly frustrating as in the interim, we cannot access any of the "old" questions and responses/suggested fixes for development questions we are seeking answers to. 

JohnRuperto
    Community Member

Same Here I dont see any new features or any information about what specific features were added and tutorials on how to use them... any updates?