Forum Discussion

BrayanAlexander
Community Member
4 years ago

Can selling courses online work?

I am thinking of selling my courses and ideally wanted to host them at client's LMSs to minimize our work load. I really want to make sure that selling courses online really work for me. Please help me out to accomplish this in the best way possible.

AndrewDas
    Community Member

Selling online classes can 100% work for you. The online course market will only continue to grow as it gains popularity. The perks of selling online courses are that you’ll get to create your schedule, become your own boss, and make good money. If you’re considering creating and selling online courses, I suggest you treat it like a physical business. If you want to ensure you’ll succeed, you’ll need to create a business plan. 

There are many aspects to consider, but breaking them down can make creating these classes easier. I suggest picking a subject that you’re great at or know plenty about. It helps if there’s a demand for your topic of classes. The more compelling and entertaining you can make the classes, the better off you’ll be. 

There are companies whose sole purpose is to help others create online courses. Apparently, I came across a company called Paradiso they helped me from start to finish, and also will help you to post your videos. It’s worth looking into, even if it’s just to grab some ideas. 

Read this guide How to create and sell online courses which will help you to understand in a better way.