Forum Discussion

SofiSey-9a9972c
Community Member
3 days ago

Cannot add Content

Hi. Is Rise 360 experiencing issues at the moment? I have created a new Course and have added a few titles.  However, Create Lesson responds with an error message "Something went wrong" and trying to delete it just sits at 'processing'. I could for a while duplicate from another lesson - but not now. Can anyone suggest why this could be happening please?

• Hello Sofi,

Sorry to hear about your experience with Rise 360. I am able to load a Rise course on my end, and our status page does not report any issues at the moment.

Kindly check if applying the steps below will help:

1. Please clear your browser cache and cookies, then reaccess the course.
    2. Use Incognito mode to rule out possible browser extensions that may be causing the problem.
    3. Use a different browser; ensure your browser has the latest updates and JavaScript is enabled.

Let me know how it goes, and I'll be more than happy to assist further.

SofiSey-9a9972c
      Community Member

Hi. I have sent a copy of the module to Darrell Sangrio as the recommendation fixes have not worked for that course.  I started a new course from scratch and it seems OK. Thank you. I haven't experienced this before over the many years using Articulate.

LucianaPiazza
        Staff

Hi SofiSey-9a9972c,

Thanks so much for the update. You're in great hands with my colleague Darrell! 

We'll continue the conversation over in your case. 

Have a great afternoon!