Forum Discussion

MelissaJusten-2
Community Member
2 years ago

Cannot crop cover image in microlearning course

Hello all,

I've had this issue for a few days and was hoping it might go away but it hasn't. I cannot edit the cover image for my microlearning courses. I get a pop-up that looks like the attached screenshot. Any tips? 

• Hello Melissa!

I'm happy to help! Is it possible for you to move the two circles in your screenshot?

I've tested this on my end, and I am able to crop the cover photo.

Here's what I see on my end:

Also, I am using Google Chrome. Which browser are you using?

• Thanks for your response! I am using an updated version of Chrome... but still cannot move the dots. I'm going to Theme- Cover Page- Image- Edit - Crop Image

LeaSAgato
      Staff

Hi Melissa, 

I'm sorry you're still unable to crop your cover image. Please try the following:

1. Delete the cover image and then re-upload it.
      2. Replace with another uploaded image.
      3. Replace with an image from the content library.

If the issue only happens for a specific image, would you mind sending us a copy of the image file so we can troubleshoot the issue? You can share the file here, or upload it using this form if you prefer to share it privately. Let us know how it goes!

LeaSAgato
      Staff

Thanks for sharing your image file, Melissa! I tested it and I was able to crop the image in my course.  Have you tried the deleting the existing cover image and replacing it with a new file? Let me know how it goes!

• You know what, it wasn't letting me when I downloaded the graphic as an SVG  but when I downloaded it as SVG it allowed me to crop!

AngeloCruz
      Staff

That's great, Melissa! I'm glad to hear you've sorted out the issue.

Let us know if you have any more questions. Have a good one!