Forum Discussion

stephaniebecker
Community Member
2 years ago

Courses can not be moved to different folders.

Hi there,

Is there any bug at the moment with the "move" function?

After clicking on "move" the window where you usually select the new location of the course stays empty, even I though have many folders.

• Hello Philipp! I understand you are unable to move your courses to a folder.

I tried moving courses from my dashboard to folders and I did not encounter the issue you reported. I'm not seeing any issues as well upon checking the Articulate status.

Do you own the courses you are trying to move or are you a collaborator on them? If you are a collaborator, you cannot move shared content. Check out this article on How to Organize Contents in Folders to know more.

• I have moved a course into a folder and it not showing in the folder. When I try and move it our and in again, it still does not display in the folder.

Chris-Santos
      Staff

Hi Kirsten,

If you go to All Content, click on the Ellipses (...) for the course, and select Show File Location, does it go to the folder where you moved it to?

Just in case, can you try clearing your browser's cache to see if it helps?