Forum Discussion

KatrinaHunter-c
Community Member
4 months ago

Create content to upload to YouTube?

Is it possible to create content (i.e. presentation only) in Articulate to be uploaded to YouTube that would play like a video? I am looking to upgrade some of the employee information we distribute from flyers to videos. I am not sure if Articulate content can function this way or if I would need to look at something else. The idea is that it would be content that is not a course, but something that could be delivered to employees via email, they click on and watch it.

Any suggestions?

• To add on to what Andrew suggested:

• If your content is already in PowerPoint, you can publish to video from PowerPoint
    • If it's in Storyline you can publish to video, as Andrew noted.
    • Articulate 360 comes with Peek for simple screen recording and Replay which also exports as video.
    AndrewHanley
    Community Member

Hi Katrina,

You can just publish from Storyline to VIDEO. This will create an automatically running MP4 video of your entire course which can then be uploaded to your YouTube channel directly.

Its worth noting that things like interactive elements, questions etc wont work as expected, so design the course appropriately for a video.

NOTE - If you do need interactive elements to be shown, then you can simply make a screen record of your course being used, and then use that video to upload to YouTube.

Hope that helps!