Forum Discussion

AndreaHernan725
Community Member
2 days ago

Descargar curso rise en pdf

Buenos días.

Me gustaría que de un curso creado con Rise,  se pudiese descargar en formato ¿pdf es posible?

Por otro lado, hay posibilidad que se pueda ver el rise en vez de en formato en vertical (como hasta ahora), que se pueda pasar en horizontal

• Hi AndreaHernan725,

Thanks for reaching out!

You can export your Rise 360 course as a PDF file. Here's how:

1. Open the course in your Rise 360 dashboard, click Publish in the upper right corner of the screen
    2. Select PDF (If there are errors or blank lessons, Rise 360 will ask if you want to edit the content or continue with the export)
    3. You'll receive an email notification with a download link.
    4. Select the download link in the notification email, then select Download Course on the web page that opens. Choose a location on your computer and click Save.

I want to confirm I understand your second question correctly. Are you hoping learners can navigate through the Rise course horizontally instead of vertically? Or do you mean the orientation of the course when it's downloaded?

Rise 360 courses are designed for vertical scrolling. My teammates, Lea and Alyssa, share some creative ideas here about how to keep learners engaged while scrolling through a course if you want to check it out!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here or privately in a support case.