Forum Discussion

FabienArvalo
Community Member
4 years ago

Environnement en anglais alors que français souhaité

Bonjour,

J'ai beau avoir choisi "français" sous préférences et sous mon compte, tout l'environnement Rise est en anglais, y compris dans les contenus, ce qui peut être problématique pour certains participants.

Comment faire ?

Merci d'avance.

• Hi Fabien!

Please open your Rise course then go to Settings>Labels then pick French from the dropdown.

Hope this helps!

AngeloCruz
      Staff

Hi François! Are you looking to change the language of your Rise 360 interface?

If so, there currently isn't a way to do so. We have submitted a request to our product team for the ability to translate Rise 360's user interface to a different language.

I'll add you to the request and I'll post an update in this thread if we make changes that will help!

KeithNadeau
        Community Member

J’aimerais vraiment aussi connaître le résultat de cette requête puisque nous avons, mes collègues et moi aussi le même problème. 

We need to use Rise 360 but some of my colleagues are French and can’t speak read or listen in English very well.

And I was assume a very well established worldwide should have a multi-language interface hopefully English, French and Spanish! And maybe more…

Did someone find a solution about this?Thank you so much!

-Keith