Forum Discussion

PhoebeSterdan-0
Community Member
4 months ago

Feedback in Branching Scenarios Block

I am currently building out an interactive scenario in Rise 360. It's a dialogue between an employee and manager, and we want to the manager to respond to a request for time off. When they select the negative response, the feedback bubble pops up appearing as dialogue from the character - which is confusing.

Is there any way for the feedback to not appear as dialogue and clear that it is feedback? (Without changing the whole scenario to text only?)

Picture attached for clarity.

• Try hiding the character in that segment: 

When you hide the character for a Text segment, the program will present it like this: 

• I ideally want to keep it in dialogue though... as it is dialogue between a manager and the employee. 

• Your original post asked: "Is there any way for the feedback to not appear as dialogue and clear that it is feedback? (Without changing the whole scenario to text only?)"

IMHO, the answer is what I described above: hide the character in the Text segment that provides the feedback. The rest of the scenario would still be a dialog with the character showing. 

PhoebeSterdan-0
      Community Member

Hi Judy,
      Maybe I'm missing something, but when I change it from dialogue to text, there's no option for feedback?

The foregoing message, together with any attachments is intended for the addressee only. If you believe you received this message in error, please delete all copies of this message. If you no longer wish to receive electronic messages, please reply to this message with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line and you will be removed from our mailing lists. Thank you.