Forum Discussion

Mark_Berry
Community Member
10 days ago

First slide is Black and White when source is colour

I have imported a Power Point; one image of the first slide is being changed to black and white when it is in colour in the source however another image on the same slide remains coloured. What would the issue be?

• Hi Mark_Berry,

Thanks for reaching out!

I understand that one of your images appears black and white when imported into Storyline, but is in color when viewed in PowerPoint. When you import PowerPoint slides into Storyline 360, most features will work as expected, although some are unsupported. I'd like to ask a few clarifying questions to help me narrow down the issue.

• Where did you get the original image from? Was it created within PowerPoint or did you import it from somewhere else?
    • Was the black and white image, and the other image on the slide sourced from the same place?
    • Can you replace the black and white image by inserting the photo directly into your Storyline course?

If you'd like further assistance and are comfortable sharing your file with our team, I'd be happy to take a closer look. You can upload it here or share it privately in a support case, and we'll delete it from our systems once troubleshooting is complete.