Forum Discussion

ZevShapero
Community Member
8 months ago

Hover States and Buttons not working.

I have set-up a slide to have 9 different buttons. Each should switch to greyscale when hover state is activated. Additionally each button when pressed should show the corresponding layer. A close button is included on this layer to hide that layer. 

None of these functions are working when I export or preview the slide. I'm just getting a static image. 

This is the first 

• No need to create/re-create the normal state. Your image on stage is already a normal state. Somehow you cut the original image and pasted it in the normal state. It renders no object on stage when previewing/publishing.

You only need to create your hover state.

Good luck

rl

ZevShapero
      Community Member

I used the built in state editor and selected hover. My concern is that neither this or the buttons are working. 

ZevShapero
      Community Member

Hi Richard, thank you for fixing the first button. I can't get the others to work. Can you please explain how you fixed it? Still not sure what I did wrong in the first place so that this doesn't happen again. 

• When importing your image on the stage/slide. Do not paste anything in the normal state in the editor. Don't touch the normal state whatsoever. The normal state is the default state. Leave it like that. Just create your hover state.

You should be good to go.