Forum Discussion

BenjiLukas
Community Member
2 days ago

How do you turn off the AI assistant?

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a way to disable the AI assistant option in Rise? 

I work in insurance and because of the specific meaning of words in insurance language, the use of AI like this is not allowed by my company. 

Does anyone know if there is a way to just remove it?

• I am following this discussion. I regret downloading the recent update. The text-to-speech voice I was using in a course I am building is gone. And I don't see any of the voices I have used in the past on 100s of courses. I sure hope there is a way to revert back to the previous version or turn the AI assistant off in Storyline.

BenjiLukas
      Community Member

I have not even looked at the AI assistant in Storyline, and now I am worried. I'll probably have to revert back to an earlier version as well. I haven't opened it since updating today.  

AshleyT-Pollard
        Staff

Hi BenjiLukas

Your Account admin can toggle off AI from the Manage Subscription page if they don't want anyone to have access to it. If you have any trouble with that, let us know! 

MikeEnders
      Staff

Hi Mike, you should still be able to access the voices. But they're not in the AI Audio section. You'll want to navigate to the regular audio tab to find them. Here's a link to an image showing you where to access. https://community.articulate.com/discussions/discuss/ai-voice-generators/1199974/replies/1200262

• If you click on Manage Subscription, you can click to disable it here.  

BenjiLukas
      Community Member

This is not an option on most corporate accounts. I assume people like me will need to submit a ticket to their IT department as they do not have access to Manage Account. 

NormaJohnson-4b
        Community Member

Benji,

If you have an admin on your team, they could do it for you. Of course, this may be your IT person.