Forum Discussion

JohannesArnb826
Community Member
4 years ago

Issue with bright buttons

Hi,

I have an issue when trying to comply to a brand guideline where the background is dark and the buttons are bright or white; Rise doesn't seem to let me select text color in buttons. 

Is there a workaround within the system?

Surely it can't be intended for users to be able to make white buttons with only invisible text?

I'm not looking to edit CSS each time i republish the SCORM to update something, because other colleagues are expected to be able to make minor updates without having to learn CSS or do the extra work each time.

I also noticed that line dividers are always dark, even if the highlight color is changed to a lighter color. And the number dividers have white numbers no matter what - so they become invisible just like the continue button.

Attached picture shows a button, a divider line (which you can't see), and a number divider.

• Hi Johannes! Thanks for chiming in and sharing your feedback about font theme colors in Rise. It helps us know how you are all using Rise, and what's important to have as a feature. We're tracking requests to update font colors globally. If we make any changes that help, I'll be sure to let you know!

• Hi Johannes!

Good news! You can now use theme color contrast to make sure that text or icons that appear on top of a theme color meet contrast guidelines automatically.

To use this new feature, simply go to the Theme tab, select Colors and choose one of the following options:
    • Auto: Turns text and meaningful graphics to black or white automatically depending on your accent color to meet the minimum accessibility contrast requirements.
    • Dark: Turns text and meaningful graphics to black.
    • Light: Turns text and meaningful graphics to white.

Once you’ve given it a try, we’d love to hear what you think!