Forum Discussion

TinaDean-6681e4
Community Member
2 years ago

Labelled Graphic - Rise

Is anyone else having difficulty downloading illustrations from the Content Library? I'm trying to create a labelled graphic in Rise and the image just won't download. Photos work, although they're slow.

I've tried downloading in Storyline as well and illustrations won't download, although photos do. I get the attached message in Storyline.

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi Tina,

Rise is very slow for me at the moment, but I am able to download images, and change the default Labeled Graphic image. 

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Hi Tina,

I  just tried a few random photos from the Content Library.

AngeloCruz
      Staff

Hi Tina! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are encountering when changing the image of your Labeled Graphic.

I did a quick test from my end and I was able to change the image from the Content Library just fine. I tried selecting a Photo as well as Illustration and it downloaded to my Labeled Graphic okay. Here's a quick screen recording (no audio) for reference.

I checked the Articulate status page and I'm not seeing any issues that would result in the behavior you reported. May I ask what browser you are using? Have you tried clearing your browser's cache or maybe using a different supported browser? Are you also able to test using a different network (office, home, or mobile network) to see if the issue persists?

• Hi Angela, it seems to have resolved overnight (I'm in Australia). 

Thanks for your suggestions. I use Chrome and did try clearing the cache. However, because it was happening in Storyline as well, I didn't think that would be the issue.

However, all's well that ends well! Thanks!

AngeloCruz
      Staff

I'm glad to hear that, Tina!

Should you have other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again by opening a case here. Our support engineers are always ready to help! 

Have a good one!