Forum Discussion

KathleenNolan
Community Member
5 years ago

Landing page details button

Hi, pretty new to Rise and I saw in an example link that the details button (and its related information) had been removed from the landing page. How is this done?

• Hi Kathleen! I have two ideas for you:

1. If you set the course sidebar to "no sidebar", the details button will be removed from the course main page. 
    2. If you want to keep the sidebar open, you can remove the "Details" label from the course labels list (Note: When you edit text labels, the changes affect all your Rise 360 courses that use the same label set.) You'll still see the small dropdown arrow, but the word "Details" will be removed.

Let me know if one of those options would work for you!

• Alyssa - I can see where one can customize these labels (go to 'settings' then 'labels'), but I don't see any way to remove any of them.

Am I perhaps not looking in the correct location?

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Hi Andrew,

You can remove all text from a label in the label set.

Note that removing the text does not disable the associated button. You merely end up with a button that has no label but is still active and clickable. 

• Hi Team, I'm looking for a way to add the "Details" downwards arrow to my course because I don't want the learner to miss out on the description part. Can you please help me with the steps to do it?

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Hi Renuka,

Articulate removed the Details button a few months ago, and it can't be added back by you.

KathleenNolan
        Community Member

Hi - this has come to an incorrect address. Please remove my email address.

Regards
        Kathleen