Forum Discussion

RazBleik
Community Member
3 years ago

Next slide won't load

Hello! 

I have a course with 7 scenes and when previewing and when the course is uploaded, it gets stuck on slide 4.15. I have tried disabling each layer one by one on the slide and I have tried to remove each of the slides in the scene and try that after reading suggestions in here to disable things one by one. I have not had any luck with these methods and no matter what I do I can't get the course to progress beyond 4.15 . Anyone have any ideas? 

Thanks in advance! 

• Hi Raz,

If your course's navigation is getting stuck on a specific slide, this usually indicates the presence of corrupted data in your course. As a troubleshooting step, try importing your project slides over to a new project file to see if this helps. 

There's no exact way to determine what causes data corruption, but you can follow these tips to reduce your risk of corrupting project file. 

If importing the project slides to a new file doesn't work, I'll be glad to take a closer look at your project file if you're comfortable sharing it with me here. If you prefer to have your file looked at in private, you can reach out to our support team here and we can continue troubleshooting the issue over a support case. 

• Hi, Raz.

Thank you for sharing the .story file!

I went ahead and opened a support case on your behalf. You should hear from our team soon, via e-mail.