Forum Discussion

LauraBates
Community Member
5 years ago

Peek 360 will not launch on Mac

I downloaded Peek 360 on my Mac, but it will not open from the app store or from Finder. 

• Hi Dori!

You should be able to access the other applications in the Articulate 360 desktop application. 

Do you see the Articulate 360 shortcut on your desktop? Here's what it looks like:

If not, you can search your computer for Articulate 360 and open the app that way. Here's what that looks like in action. Link

CaseyAlltop
    Community Member

I am having the same issue as everyone else here. I went through the security steps and it still will not open. Help, please!

• Hi Casey,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing that the steps shared above did not help! I've opened a case on your behalf with our support team to take a closer look and figure out what's happening behind the scenes here.

Be on the lookout for a reply soon!

• I am having the same problem and I downloaded Peek 360, unlocked it as advised, and downloaded parallels desktop which asks to have access to all of my files, downloads, and desktop, and even after that it is still not working. This is beyond frustrating. 

• Hi Jill,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into this issue as well! I'll have our team connect with you and see what's causing the hold-up in getting Peek 360 to work! They'll reach out shortly and lend a hand!

BeccaLevan
      Community Member

Welcome to E-Learning Heroes, Jonathan! ⭐️

If you're still having trouble using Peek 360 on your Mac after downloading the Peek 360 app from the App Store and have signed in successfully from the Peek 360 icon on the Toolbar:

Try a simple restart of the computer to see if that does the trick. If not, connect with us here so we can dig in deeper!

ZoeMiranda
    Community Member

I have downloaded peek 360 and it will not open. I cannot access Storyline on my MAC. I have trouble  shoot and  unble to open, please help!

• Hi Zoe, 

Thanks so much for reaching out! I see that you've opened a support case and you're working with my colleague Swapnil. You're in great hands! 

We'll continue the conversation over in your case. 

Have a great day!