Forum Discussion

PierreDIONE
Community Member
6 months ago

Problème interconnexion entre mon compte articulate et storyline 360 auriez vous des solutions à me proposer

Problème interconnexion entre mon compte articulé et storyline 360 ; Auriez vous des solutions à me proposer SVP ?

• Hello Pierre,

Sorry for the trouble accessing Storyline 360. I appreciate the screenshot.

Please reach out to your IT team to check if the domains listed here are accessible on port 443. If the issue persists, could I have you connect with us in a case so we can determine what's happening? We'll reach out soon after we hear from you!

• Hi Pierre,

We found that the problem you encountered is linked to a bug where you couldn’t use your default browser to sign in to the Articulate 360 desktop app. We released a new version to fix that issue. Here’s how to apply the fix.

1. Uninstall the previous Articulate 360 Desktop App software update (build 1.86.32028.0).
    2. Download the latest Articulate 360 desktop app here: https://360.articulate.com/downloads
    3. Go to where you downloaded the file (usually the Downloads folder), right-click the articulate-360.exe file, and choose “Run as administrator.”
    4. Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app and sign in via your browser.

Please let me know if you have any questions.